We have students from all across Idaho enjoying a break from their studies during the last couple weeks of October to relax and enjoy the fall season, so we’ve put together a list of popular events happening across the state!
Things to do in Idaho This Fall 2015
Events below are listed by region. Check out the list of the many great things happening around Idaho this fall.
- Moscow Farmers Market | Every Saturday in October, 8 – 10:30 a.m.
Location: Friendship Square, 205 East Third Street Moscow, ID 83843
Attractions: local vendors, fresh produce and meat, baked goods, handmade crafts, local musician performances
- 3c’s Fall Festival Hoe Down | October 24, 6 – 9 p.m.
Location: Best Western CDA Inn, 1506 W. Appleway, Ceour d’Alene, ID 83814
Attractions: buffet, appetizers and desserts, wine tasting, silent auction items, raffle, live entertainment, fundraiser to help fight cancer
- Fall Family Fun Run | October 31, 10 a.m.
Location: Ray & Joan Krock Center, 1765 W Golf Course Rd Couer d’Alene, ID 83815
Attractions: family run and walk, bounce houses, rock climbing wall, Halloween costume contest
Admission: Adults $20, Children $10
- Guitar Hero Family Battle | October 24, 11 a.m.
Location: PlayLive McCall, 5726 N 75th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85303
Attractions: Guitar Hero play off, shopping
- Spooktacular | October 16-18 & October 23–24, 6 p.m.
Location: Boise Zoo, 355 Julia Davis Dr, Boise, ID 83702
Attractions: walking tour, black light Halloween dance party, mascot meet-and-greets, professional magic, the Bone Yard, mini hay bale maze
Admission: Adults $7, Children $4.25
- Dia de Los Muertos Celebration | October 29, 4 – 8:30 p.m.
Location: Cloverdale Memorial Park, 1200 N Cloverdale Rd Boise, ID 83713
Attractions: Local vendors, nearby restaurants, live entertainment
- Idaho Falls Artisan Market | Saturdays through October 31, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: Greenbelt on Memorial Drive, 320 Memorial Dr, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Attractions: vendors, food trucks, artists
- Is there a particular event that you are excited about attending, or did we miss any that should be included in the list? Let us know in the comments below!